Bilco Modular Building Services
Integrated, rapid and proven solutions to complete and your modular home project to deadline.
We have experienced teams of trades people and a proven building system that integrates all trades seamlessly, including plumbing, painting and carpentry, earthworks, electrical and landscaping.
Current modular homes project by Bilco:
Onslow Park – accommodation for 56 miners.
Choose Bilco for –
- Fabricated transportable homes, such as worker’s accommodation and residential modular homes.
- Commercial projects in remote locations, across both WA and Australia wide.
- A trusted provider for all your building needs, from onsite ground preparation to building completion, co-ordinated and scheduled to your fixed completion date.
- Reliable quotes and project management of exterior and interior works – installations and landscaping included in the fixed cost.
10 benefits to using Bilco Building Services:
- We can provide a range of quality modular options customised to your residential or commercial needs.
- The settling and complexing of all modular homes and worker’s accommodation units is performed on-site during the installation.
- Project management and logistics are customised for remote locations in WA.
- Your modular homes are built better, cheaper and quicker.
- There is only one point of contact – so quality assurance is guaranteed.
- We can take care of the management of necessary subcontractors or trades services.
- Scheduling is co-ordinated and focused on the completion date.
- Proven track record of onsite problem solving
- You will receive a fixed quote for all services, up to and including completion.
- Our Photo Progress Monitoring (PPM) system keeps you up-to-date with your project – so any problems can be detected early and resolved fast.
When you engage Bilco Building Services to manage and build your transportable homes or worker’s accommodations, we guarantee that at completion, all projects are handed over fully finished, with suitable landscaping and ready for occupancy.